Returns & Exchanges
Online Purchase - Return & Exchange Policy
Not quite right? That’s OK. Just mail it back to us (scroll down for a step-by-step).
- Within 30 days of the shipping date: you can exchange your item or receive a refund to the original method of payment.
- After 30 days: we will no longer accept returns or exchanges.
For all returns or exchanges, items must not be washed, worn or damaged. All original tags must be attached.
How to Request a Return
Simply contact us with your order number.
Please do NOT return anything without contacting us first. No refund will be issued.
You’ll soon receive an email with your Prepaid Return Label. Be sure to have your package post-marked and sent off within the 30-day period.
All refunds and exchanges will be processed within 7 to 10 business days upon receipt of your return package.
Your refund will be credited to the original method of payment via www.karlahanson.com with shipping and returns fees deducted. When your refund is complete, we'll e-mail you right away and let you know.
Your Return Package: 4 Steps To Prep
- If you saved the clear bag, put the item(s) you want to return securely back in the bag, along with the original invoice.
- Place the bag into the brown box we sent your order in and securely seal it.
- Stick the Prepaid Return Label we've provided on top of the original shipping label (make sure the previous label barcode is completely covered).
- Drop off your package at the shipping carrier's location. The shipping carrier can be found on your Prepaid Return Label.
Note: If you are returning multiple items, please try to include all items in one box and use one Prepaid Return Label (even if some of them arrived in separate shipments or boxes).
P.O. Box Deliveries Only: If your purchase was shipped to a P.O. Box in Canada, please drop off your return at Canada Post.
90-Day Standard Warranty
Product is defected? Don't worry, it is covered under our 90-day standard warranty.
- Within 90 days of the shipping date: you can email us with your order number, and pictures of the defected product. Once the case is approved, you will soon receive a replacement if the item is still in stock;
or if it is out of stock, it will be replaced with an item of your choice at the same cost.
- After 90 days: we will no longer accept defect claims.
- Damages caused by inappropriate use, such as scratches and water damage, are not covered under the standard warranty.
Hit the "Submit Order" button before you're ready? We’ll do our best to help. Get your order number ready, and contact us as soon as possible to avoid any shipment cancellation charges.